You may contact the officers of the Canton of Wyndriche via the email addresses listed below.
Folks wishing to learn about or join the SCA, please contact the Chatelaine and cc the Seneschal.
Seneshal: Lady Moire Browne . . . term ends Aug 31, 2025.
Administrative Head – required, similar to VP of many organizations.
Deputy Seneschal: Master Frasier MacLeod
Chatelaine / Newcomers / Welcome: vacant
SCA Newcomer & Demo Contact Officer
email: email@example.com & cc . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Chatelaine – vacant, no email.
Exchequer: Lady Hrefna Hrodbjortsdottir (she/her)
Financial officer – required.
Deputy Exchequer: Siggi of Wyndriche
Minister of Arts and Sciences: vacant
Research and Artistic Endeavors Officer
Deputy A&S – vacant, no email.
Herald: Thomas of Wyndriche ;
id & design Devices for groups & individuals, announce participants at events, ensure registration of SCA names, etc.
Deputy Herald: Antony Martin of Sheffield,
. Drop Dead Deputy: Thomas of Wyndriche for all except the offices he holds;
_ _ Takes on duties of any required officer if that person is suddenly incapacitated, or has an ongoing emergency that prevents them from performing their SCA duties;
_ _ email: tbd, contact both Seneschal & Webminister;
_ _ Emergency bell+light icon used to attract attention to this new-to-Wyndriche office. Public use of icons such as the 1 chosen as temporary for Drop Dead Deputy must be attributed; Webmin is trying to figure out how to do that while searching for an SCA-official icon for this office. Possibly attribute via hovering cursor over “Warning icons created by Flat Icons – Flaticon” but should be able to hover on icon itself .
Rapier Combat Marshal: vacant
Marshal of Adult Rapier Combat
Deputy Rapier Marshal – vacant;
_ _ _ _ Archery, Equestrian, Knight, and Youth Marshals: vacant, no email;
_______________________ Deputy Marshals, or Marshal-in-Training: vacant, no email.
Thrown Weapons Marshal, aka TW : vacant ;
Marshal of Adult Thrown Weapons; knives, axes, and spears ;
email: email@example.com and CC our Seneschal.
Deputy TW Marshal: vacant;
WebMinister: Thomas of Wyndriche (he/him) ; term ends March 31, 2024 ;
Website administrator ;
The web minister updates and maintains the Canton of Wyndriche website, and ensures our social media places (e.g. Facebook page and group for Wyndriche ) are operative.
Deputy Webminister – vacant; no email.
Other vacant offices below; volunteers wanted :
. Chronicler = historian & newsletter _
. SMO = social media office; vacant, no email; _
_ Thomas is handling much of this on FB; _
_ _ Admin for places with Wyndriche’s presence on Facebook (FB), Twitter, et. al.
_ _ _ _ SMO icon is also temporary from flaticon . com ; proposed SCA icon differs significantly & can be seen here, aka Mercury’s cap argent with azure wings.
- SCA requires at least 1 of: Herald, any Marshal, or an A&S officer. Those are in addition to the Seneschal & the Exchequer. This applies to branches designated as a Canton, which need a minimum of 5 members.
- Deputies are required for both Exchequer and Seneschal offices.
- A single Emergency Deputy (aka drop dead deputy) is needed to handle the other required offices in case the current officer is suddenly incapacitated. Volunteer wanted.
- Seneschal and Exchequer must be different folks, and must live in different places. Ditto for Deputies of those offices.
- somebody must take Chatelaine’s duties if that office is vacant. Defaults to the Seneschal.
- All officers must have a physical mailing address within the Lands of Wyndriche, and be paid SCA members in good standing. It is possible to get a variance vs the residence requirement.
- Written SCA laws take precedence over this page’s summary. Intent here is to remind branch members about what we need.
Updated: March 31, 2022.